Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A few of my soaps.

This is one of my favorite scents, it's so fresh and green, it's called Australian Bamboo Grass.
This was one of my first swirls. I still make this one because it smells so nice, it's my Black Raspberry Vanilla.
These are two of my best sellers, probably because they smell awesome...really! They are Lemon Lavender and Pink Sugar.

This is my Blackberry Sage, it doesn't have strong scent, but it is nice.

This is one of my manly fragrances, it's Oakmoss Woods. (looks kind of manly too LOL)


This is my Ocean Breeze. I had to purchase 3 ocean fragrances from different suppliers to find one that I loved!

These 2 are Sandalwood Vanilla and Baby Powder, and that is my first stamp...I love it, so it definetly won't be my last. :) I got it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment