Sunday, July 3, 2011

Getting Started

I've toyed with the idea of blogging for a long time now, but I was always afraid I wouldn't be able to find enough to talk about. But I have so many interests, and it seems like I dabble in so many things, that I'm sure I can find something interesting to share. I've been making soap for a few years and I'm finally getting up the nerve to add a few other products to my list of "homemade" goodies so I think a blog will be a good way to track my progress with that. Besides that, I love making soap, talking about making soap and the benefits of soapy ingredients, sharing tips and tricks I've picked up relating to soapmaking and last but not least, taking pictures of my soaps. So you might say I love all things soap! I'm looking forward to sharing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment